ADWISERY experts carried out the project for the evaluation of the current ICT situation and the preparation of a strategic development plan
At SC Lithuanian Radio and Television Center (hereinafter – LRTC) we implemented a service project for the assessment of the current ICT situation and the preparation of a strategic development plan.
During the implementation of the contract, an assessment report of the current situation of the Company’s ICT and the level of maturity of ICT management processes was prepared and coordinated, which included:
- The organization’s activities and strategic goals;
- The company’s strategic directions for 2021 – 2024;
- Evaluation results of the existing ICT situation according to the COBIT methodology;
- Results of evaluation of maturity level of ICT management processes;
- Evaluation results of information processing systems and other activities.
After the evaluation of the current situation of the Company’s ICT and the assessment of the maturity level of ICT management processes, the Company’s 3-year ICT development strategy plan was prepared and coordinated, which covered 2022-2025. directions and means of their implementation. The plan shall include:
- The organization’s strategic goals;
- The role of information technologies in ensuring the achievement of the organization’s strategic goals;
- Expectations of interested parties;
- Legal environment and geopolitical situation influencing strategy formation;
- Recommended strategic directions;
- Means of implementation of strategic goals;
- Strategy implementation plan.