ADWISERY experts carried out the Information and cyber security audit service project in accordance with ISO27001 and ISO27002 and the requirements of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania
ADWISERY expert of the State Social Insurance Fund Board (hereinafter – Fund Board) information system security and cyber security management audit service project in accordance with ISO27001 and ISO27002 and the requirements of the Republic of Lithuania.
During the performance of the contract, the following was performed:
- External inspection of the information system security of the Fund Board, including hacking testing;
- Internal security check of the information system of the Fund Board, including hacking testing;
- Security assessment of software code;
- A test of social engineering;
- Assessment of the security of the Fund Board’s information system, including cyber security, compliance with organizational and technical security requirements.
Fund Board was satisfied with the competence of ADWISERY experts, the ability to delve into the Company’s needs and the deadlines for the implementation of contractual obligations and provided a feedback.