ADWISERY experts started the Information and cyber security audit service project in accordance with ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 and the requirements of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania
ADWISERY experts started the service project of the information system safety and cyber security management audit of the State Social Insurance Fund Board (hereinafter – Fund Board) in accordance with ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 and the requirements of the legislation of the Republic of Lithuania.
* Abbreviations and explanations
- IS – information systems
- Assessment of technological vulnerabilities – Internal and external security audit and penetration testing
- Identify information security and cyber security gaps and inconsistencies and eliminate them;
- To perform audit services of the Fund Board’s information system security, including cyber security.
- Compliance with the requirements of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating electronic information security and cyber security has been ensured, information security and cyber security gaps have been identified and eliminated.
Estimated duration of service:
|Beginning||2022 September||Estimated duration||6 months|