We will perform a cyber security and risk assessment of information systems at the Chancellery of the Seym of the Republic of Lithuania
ADWISERY experts at the Chancellery of the Seym of the Republic of Lithuania have started the assessment of cyber security and risks of information systems in order to ensure the implementation of the requirements governing the security of electronic information and to prepare for ISMS certification.
* Abbreviations and explanations
- ISMS – information security management system
- Ensure implementation of the requirements of legal acts regulating the security of electronic information;
- Prepare for ISMS certification according to the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard.
- Cyber security compliance and risk assessments of information resources managed by the Chancellery of the Seym of the Republic of Lithuania were performed in accordance with the procedure established by legal acts.
- Information system information technology security compliance assessment;
- Testing the effectiveness of business continuity management plans and cyber incident management plans in critical information infrastructures (procedural test – 1 “table” exercise);
- Assessment of the Ability of the Seym Chancellery Staff to Recognize Malware Distributed Using Social Engineering Methods;
- Risk assessment of information systems managed by the Seimas Chancellery.
Estimated duration of service: