ADWISERY carried out Information technology solution implementation and adaptation of service management to improve the needs of service technical specification preparation and maintenance services
In the implementation of the 2014-2020 Priority 10 of the European Union Funds Investment Operational Program to improve the quality of services provided to the public taking into account the needs of the society and the objective of the measure to increase public satisfaction with services provided by public administrations and personal services. The Center for Health Education and Diseases Prevention (hereinafter – CHEDP) carried out an investment project to improve the quality of public health promotion (PHP) services. During the implementation of the Investment Project and Management System Agreement with the Description of the Procedure for Establishment, Development, Modernization and Liquidation of State Information Systems and Provisions of the State Information Systems Life Cycle Management Methodology, ADWISERY developed specification (hereinafter referred to as Technical Specifications).
For CHEDP we have prepared a technical specification for an IT solution, in which we detailed the following requirements:
- Functional IT Solution requirements;
- IT Solution non-functional requirements;
- IT Solution Security Requirements;
- IT Solution Technological Requirements;
- Requirements for the IT Solution user interface;
- Requirements for IT Solution data exchange and integration;
- Requirements for IT Solution maintenance and service.