ADWISERY carried out Project of modernization services of the state information system for communicable diseases and their causes
At the State Public Health Center under the Ministry of Health (hereinafter – SPHC), we carried out a project for the Technical specifications development and maintenance services for the modernization of the information system.
During the implementation of the Agreement, the technical specification of the State Information System for Communicable Diseases and their Causes (hereinafter referred – CDSIS and Technical Specification) was prepared, which included:
- an analysis of the required ULSVIS functionality and data migration to CDSIS has been performed for the required ULSVIS processes that will be transferred to a modern information system;
- describe the required CDSIS processes that will be transferred to a modern information system (description of the future situation);
- an analysis of the requirements for the modernization of ULSVIS and the acquisition of software and hardware was performed;
- the purpose and users of CDSIS are defined;
- the general requirements and design constraints affecting the IS development process and characteristics are defined;
- specified functional requirements for CDSIS;
- specified requirements for data exchange;
- specified non-functional requirements;
- specified technical requirements.