ADWISERY experts carried out a service project for the preparation of a feasibility study for the installation of a reserve data center
At the State Health Insurance Fund under the Ministry of Health (hereinafter – SHIF) we implemented a service project for the preparation of a feasibility study for the installation of a reserve data center (hereinafter – RDC).
During the implementation of the contract, the preparation of feasibility studies for the installation of RDC, the preparation of technical specifications for the public procurement of the provision of backup data center installation services, and expert services in the course of public procurement were provided, during the provision of which:
- We performed a detailed analysis of the existing SHIF informatics and communication technology infrastructure (hereinafter – Analysis) and prepared an Analysis report;
- We have prepared a feasibility study for the installation of a RDC;
- We have prepared and coordinated with the Customer the technical specification for the public procurement of RDC installation services;
- We prepared and coordinated with VLK the qualification requirements for service providers providing RDC installation services and provided consultations during the public procurement of RDC installation services;
- We prepared and coordinated with the VLK the drafts of the data center security policy and the procedures ensuring its implementation;
- We performed an assessment of the compliance of the VLK data center with the technical requirements of state data centers and prepared an assessment report.
SHIF was satisfied with the competence of ADWISERY experts, the ability to delve into the Company’s needs and the deadlines for the implementation of contractual obligations and provided a feedback .