We have launched a project to audit the compliance of the information systems of Santara clinics with the legal requirements and to assess compliance with the ISO 27000 standard
ADWISERY experts Vilnius University Hospital in Santara Clinics started audit of information systems compliance with legal requirements and assessment of compliance with ISO 27000 standard
* Abbreviations and explanations
- ISMS – information security management system
- Identify technological vulnerabilities in ISMS;
- Evaluate the compliance of ISMS with the requirements of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania;
- Assess the risk of information systems;
- To identify the shortcomings of ISVS for the requirements of the Lithuanian standard LST ISO / IEC 27001: 2017;
- Perform an internal audit of the ISMS.
- The implementation of the requirements of the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania regulating the security of electronic information will be ensured;
- ISMS will be prepared for certification according to the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard.
Estimated duration of service: