ADWISERY has successfully completed the VLK User Identity and Rights Management and User Registration and Control System implementation project
Experts have successfully completed the project, during which National Health Insurance Fund under the Ministry of Health provided the software and licenses of the user identity and access management system (hereinafter – UIAMS) Identity IQ by Sailpoint, as well as the software, hardware and licenses of the user activity recording and control system (hereinafter – UARCS) by ObserveIT and provided UIAMS and UARCS installation services.
During the implementation of the agreement (project) the following UIAMS and UARCS implementation services were provided:
- Analysis of the existing needs of SHIF UIAMS and UARCS has been performed. Based on the results of this analysis and the requirements of the Lithuanian standard LST ISO/IEC 27001, a document(s) for the management process of VLK users’ identities and rights, as well as users’ activity registration and control, which regulates the procedures for this process, identifies the responsible persons and their responsibilities, was prepared.
- UIAMS and UARCS were designed by creating in the VLK infrastructure a policy for the management of users’ identities and rights and for the recording and control of users’ actions, developing UIAMS and UARCS installation features that meet the ISO 27001 requirements, as well as preparing draft descriptions and testing scenarios of UIAMS and UARCS information resources of the National Health Insurance Fund under the Ministry of Health and territorial health insurance funds;
- The implementation of UIAMS in the information technology infrastructure of VLK was performed, creating the identities of 500 (five hundred) users and configuring their rights management in 4 information systems managed by VLK, the initial reports were also configured.
- The implementation of UARCS in the information technology infrastructure of VLK was performed, the functionality has been configured, which allows to simultaneously monitor and control the actions performed in the information systems of 50 (fifty) users, the initial reports were also configured.
- UIAMS and UARCS testing was completed by performing installer testing and acceptance testing with VLK responsible employees. UIAMS and UARCS administrators and users were trained before testing.
- The coordination of UIAMS and UARCS was performed by reconfiguring UIAMS and UARCS due to errors identified in the testing phase and re-testing corrected errors. Also, during the coordination phase, UIAMS and UARCS user manuals and UIAMS and UARCS installation and configuration manuals were prepared and submitted.
- A test operation of UIAMS and UARCS was performed, during which UIAMS and UARCS user accounts, user groups and sets were created and the respective roles were assigned to users.
The implemented UIAMS will allow VLK to perform automated administration of VLK and TLK user identity management in five information systems managed by VLK, and the implemented UARCS will ensure proper registration and control of user actions.
VLK was satisfied with the competence of the ADWISERY experts involved in the project, the ability to delve into the needs of the organization and the deadlines of the implementation of contractual obligations, and provided feedback.